1. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Deuteronomy 6:4-5, Matthew 28:18-20, 1 Timothy 2:5-6
2. We believe that the Bible, both Old and New Testaments, is verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original manuscripts, and is the final authority for faith and life.
Psalm 119:89, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth and substitutionary death, in His resurrection and ascension to heaven, and in His personal, imminent and visible return to earth.
Matthew 1:18-25, John 14:1-3, Acts 1:9-11, I Corinthians 15:1-5, Colossians 1:15-20, 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18
4. We believe in the fall and total depravity of man and his need for regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation.
John 3:1-6, Romans 3:9-12,23; 5:12,19, Titus 3:5-7
5. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith in the finished work of Christ, apart from works, and that all who believe in Him receive forgiveness of sins, the righteousness of Christ, and the gift of eternal life.
John 3:16; 5:24, Romans 6:23, Ephesians 2:8-9
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all mankind, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in Heaven, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the unsaved in Hell.
John 5:28-29, 1 Corinthians 15:51-58, 2 Corinthians 5:6-8, Revelation 20:11-15
7. We believe that the Holy Spirit regenerates, indwells, fills, and equips believers to live a godly life, and that Christian growth and fruitfulness are the evidences of His work in them, not the sign gifts of the early apostolic church.